Hi and welcome to Easy Now Mindfulness!
I’m on a mission to make happiness easy for everyone! And I’m doing this simply, one kind word, one workshop, and one training at the time, using mindfulness and creativity!
I love mindfulness, I have seen how it helps other people like you and I use it myself everyday! And I especially love the combination of mindfulness and creative activities. Creativity makes mindfulness more fun, more easy and more joyful!
Why mindfulness? Because science!
- Based on studies we know that mindfulness is effective in reducing stress and raises our levels of well-being and overall work- and life satisfaction.
- Mindfulness grows resilience and emotional intelligence.
- It reduces impulsivity and improves concentration and attention span.
I was born in the Netherlands and have also lived in the UK and the USA. Happy to have moved to New Zealand seven years ago with my family.
I got my psychology degree in the Netherlands and that is also where I used to work. First in private practice, and in my last job I was working as a psychologist within a large mental health care organisation, working with adults with ADHD and/or Autism Spectrum Disorders. This is where I learned mindfulness and I also trained in EMDR.
In New Zealand I discovered my love of tutoring and working with groups. I got my Adult Education diploma and started tutoring at the Wellington community colleges for adult education. I also recently trained to be a certified Zentangle teacher. (CZT36)
🌷Healthy Mind, Happy Heart
- For questions you can always email email@example.com, or phone or text 021 134 7541, happy to help.
- Find me on Facebook here www.facebook.com/easynowmindfulness/ , where you can pm me on facebookmessenger.
- Twitter @easynowmindful and Instagram https://Instagram.com/Easy_Now_Mindfulness
Thanks for following and any likes and shares!
My family <3
My secret hobby is yarnbombing.
I was happy to be on the panel in the Little Treasures Magazine!