So as we’re going throught the Easy Now Mindfulness training I’m getting more and more feedback from the students about how mindfulness can work for them.
Here are some remarks:
- It’s really relaxing.
- It feels good to take a break.
- It helps me to get back to sleep.
- I love the walking meditation.
- It helps to calm my mind.
- I use it everyday.
- I didn’t realise I had so many things going on.
- I use mindfulness in my lunchbreak and now I really have a break and feel more energised.
- I’m generally feeling less anxious now.
- I noticed tension in my shoulders and I could feel it getting more relaxed.
- First I thought it was so boring and now I find the 20 minutes meditation to short.
- I could really notice the difference in just listening and being busy thinking about the sounds.
- I noticed being selfconscious.
- I notice I’m generally a lot calmer.
- I really like the short meditations.
- I have so many rubbish thoughts!
- It helps me to fall asleep.
- I noticed how I can be pretty critical of myself.
- I feel so much joy when I’m able to really take in all there is around me.
- I feel less stressed by telling myself not to be judgmental.