So as we’re going throught the Easy Now Mindfulness training I’m getting more and more feedback from the students about how mindfulness can work for them.
Here are some remarks:
- It’s really relaxing.
- It feels good to take a break.
- It helps me to get back to sleep.
- I love the walking meditation.
- It helps to calm my mind.
- I use it everyday.
- I didn’t realise I had so many things going on.
- I use mindfulness in my lunchbreak and now I really have a break and feel more energised.
- I’m generally feeling less anxious now.
- I noticed tension in my shoulders and I could feel it getting more relaxed.
- First I thought it was so boring and now I find the 20 minutes meditation to short.
- I could really notice the difference in just listening and being busy thinking about the sounds.
- I noticed being selfconscious.
- I notice I’m generally a lot calmer.
- I really like the short meditations.
- I have so many rubbish thoughts!
- It helps me to fall asleep.
- I noticed how I can be pretty critical of myself.
- I feel so much joy when I’m able to really take in all there is around me.
- I feel less stressed by telling myself not to be judgmental.
I have had a couple of busy days driving around Wellington to get the locations for the next school term ready. But happy it is all sorted now!
8 Week Easy Now Mindfulness Training will start next schoolterm:
- July 28, Tuesday 20.00-21.30 at the Moera Community Hall Lower Hutt.
- July 29, Wednesday 19.30-21.00 at the Northland Memorial Community Centre.
- July 30, Thursday 19.30-21.00 at the Linden Social Centre Tawa.
4 Week Easy Now Mindful Parent Training will start next schoolterm:
- Wednesday July 29, 11-12, at Churton Park Community Centre.
- Wednesday, August 26, 11-12 the Northland Memorial Community Centre.
- Thursday, August 27, 11-12 at the Linden Social Centre Tawa.
You can email Monique@easynowmindfulness.com to join or text me on 021 134 7541.
Each training is also posted as an event on the facebook page, just click the join button.
Now the 8 week training is running smoothly, I have been busy looking at options to expand my business and spread the Easy Now Minfulness in the Wellington region.
Next schoolterm there will be another 8 week evening class at the Linden Social Centre, starting July 30, 19.30-21.00. You can register now for the early bird fee $125.
Next week I will get confirmation on the location of this class in Petone and Thorndon!
The new 4 week training Easy Now Mindful Parent will start next schoolterm at Churton Park Community Centre on the Wednesday morning, July 29, 11.00-12.00. I’m very excited about this new training! Register now for early bird fee $65.
Easy Now Mindful Parent will also start at the Linden Social Centre next school term, from Thursday morning August 27, 11.00-12.00.
My 8 week Easy Now Mindfulness training was more than fully booked for the evening and I had to turn people down. The morning sessions still had spots left.
I gather most people are either at work or staying at home with litte ones. And because I think mindfulness is a very useful skill to have as a parent, I wanted to offer a training for the stay at home mums & dads. And grandparents!
I’ve been busy working on this training for parents and under 4s. Today I got the location confirmed and the training will be at the Churton Park Community Centre, starting next school term, on Wednesday July 29, $65 early bird booking.
There will also be an Easy Now Mindful Parent training at the Linden Social Centre, starting Thursday August 27, 11.00-12.00.
Mindfulness meditations are not about getting an empty mind, they are about getting awareness of what is going on in your mind, about getting perspective and clarity. Accepting what is there and going forwards.