Tuesday 15 August: 6 week Creative Mindfulness in Tawa, 7.30-9pm.
Next week Creative Mindfulness starts on Tuesday, join us if you want to practice some mindfulness and want to have time to work on your creative projects!!
“My” crocheters come to this class, we have a mum and daughter, a few knitters, and we welcome colourers etc too!!
Sunday 27 August Tawa All Good Colourers at the Tawa Community Centre.
Email email@example.com to register.
This week I have a zendoodle challenge for you. No need to be artistic or have an arts degree, everybody can do this, just follow these 8 steps!
So here we go:
1. Grab a pencil, a black sharpie/fineliner, paper and a round or square template. I used a glass to make a circle, you can also use square coaster or whatever you can find.
2. Use your pencil to go round your template to make a circle or square.
3. With your pencil draw 2 lines right through your template, to create 4 empty spaces. Any 4 spaces are fine!
3. Get your black sharpie and fill one space with this pattern:
https://buff.ly/2uv8Au4. Do you notice how I made a mistake here?? I decided not to be bothered by that 🙂
4. Fill another space with this pattern:
5. Fill another space with this pattern:
6. Fill a space with this pattern:
7. If you have any remaining spaces, you can fill this with circles of all different sizes and colour black around them.
8. Finished, or you can colour your zendoodle if you like. What ever you do, it will look stunning!!
Post your zendoodle to my page or in the comments as I will love to see how yours turned out!!!
Have a great week,
🌷 Healthy Mind, Happy Heart