🎈FREE Weekly Mindfulness Workout!!🎈
Good morning, another happy week ahead of me!
Thursday my 8-week class finishes, HURRAY for my Northern Suburbs group!
This Tuesday is Positive Thinking Day, and for this week I challenge you to make every day a Positive Thinking Day!
Positive Thinking Day is a time set aside each year to concentrate on all things positive. An American entrepreneur started this day in 2003 so that people could commemorate the many rewards that can be found in thinking positively.
How to Celebrate Positive Thinking Day:
If you are not sure what to do to celebrate, here are a few suggestions.
1. Start the day positively by saying “Today is going to be a good day!” This will set the tone for the day ahead of you.
2. Say some affirmations. These are positive sentences about you or your circumstances that can give you boldness, confidence and self-esteem.
3. Hang around with positive people.
4. Show gratitude for the simple things in life.
5. Read or watch positive, motivational books and movies.
6. Be kind to someone today.
7. Finally, the best thing you can do for yourself and others, today and everyday is to SMILE.
Have the best week!